Saturday, June 30, 2007

Oh, the drama!

In other news, I have to vent a bit about drama.
You know what I'm talking about... the talking, the awkwardness...
I've always taken a very strong anti-drama stance. But now... I'm forced to admit that I love drama. I hate being involved in it personally, but I love witnessing it around me, because it's honestly the most entertaining thing going on around me sometimes. Which is - in a word - pathetic. But hey, I do what I can with what I have.
And this country... oh man, it is a breeding ground for drama.
There are a lot of crazies and drama queens/kings here, both local and foreign, and it makes life so interesting!
But I often get embroiled in a bit of it myself. No details, of course, it was a misunderstanding that could have been easily cleared up, but instead it turned into this big "thing" and I eventually dropped it and moved on because it wasn't worth it to me. It was so stupid too! There was even the inevitable attempted guilt trip... which I'll admit, is/was useless. Anyway, this really doesn't make any sense until names are introduced, so I'm just going to drop the whole thing.
But please! Foreign community! Local community! Continue involving me tangentially in your stupid little mountains out of molehills arguments. Continue ignoring each other in front of me! It is hilarious to watch two grown adults dance around pretending not to see each other! Oh, and don't get awkward when I laugh out loud in front of you. It's just that it's so good, I honestly feel a little decadent just watching! I swear, if I see another person walk into something because they are avoiding eye-contact and thus can't see their own path, I will piss my pants.
As for me... I'm going to try to be a little less passive aggressive when I get involved directly.

After all, it's only fun from the outside.

P.S. Hey, no, this isn't about you. Relax. It's about that other person we talked about that time.

No comments: