Sunday, July 08, 2007

Bad move, Jon Bon Jovi

So, I'm watching the Live Earth concert, and Bon Jovi is performing.
I'll admit to a soft-spot for Sambora/Bon Jovi harmonies. Actually, I love Jon Bon Jovi's voice... not a huge fan, but a fan, I guess.
Anyway, he just introduced the awesome "Wanted:Dead or Alive" with "Please stand for the praying of the national anthem".

wow

Dude, you don't introduce YOUR OWN SONG like that. It was cool when the Doors introduced "Money" that way, because it wasn't their song, and they were making a point.
I know he's in his hometown, but you just don't say that sort of thing about your own song without coming off as being super cocky.

anyway... the performance was awesome... ooh, not liking the next song too much though. haha. oh well, cowboys are still cool.

1 comment:

Ms Parker said...

I've (finally) gotten (mostly) caught up on your blog.

How can you remember such details of your dreams? Are you doing that thing where you keep a pen and paper near your bed? I'm afraid to try that since it probably wouldn't make much sense, or not as much sense as nudity, wiffle bats, cats and barbecues might.

See ya in Suncheon on Monday?