Wednesday, January 02, 2008

The Wii, games games games, couple stuff

Boxing day morning I walked Vanessa to school. Vanessa was frustrated with her school, because they insist that Christmas is just as big a holiday here as in Canada, but it really isn't. It might only have religious significance, but none of the cultural significance translates over. Anyway, after I dropped her off, I called home and chatted a bit with my family, who were having their Christmas dinner at my uncle Brian's house in Toronto. It was good to chat with everyone. I kept walking about half an hour North to where Jon and Emily live, because a store near their place apparently sold the transformers necessary to hook up my new Wii to a Korean plug. I couldn't find it, so I stopped in and borrowed Jon and Emily's.
SINCE THAT DAY, I HAVE BECOME ADDICTED TO "ZELDA: TWILIGHT PRINCESS". Seriously, this makes my former "Bomberman" addiction look like nothing. Zelda is really addictive, and the scary thing is that the online cheats that I have used (twice, when really stuck) have revealed that I'm only about one thirtieth of the way through the game after playing for almost 11 hours on that account. yikes!
On Saturday Vanessa and I went downtown to do some shopping. Well, more accurately, she did some shopping and I sat at "Angel In Us" coffee and started this whole blog update thing... After that we met with Jon and Emily for Spicy Pork, which was just as delicious as it ever was. We then headed to Provence, and did the most couply thing I think I've been involved in since Vanessa and I started seeing eachother... First, we all ordered the same thing: Coffee with Bailey's. Then, we pulled out travel Scrabble and played in the coffee shop. Then we ate 7-11 snacks. It was very couply. But very fun. I lost.
Vanessa and I have also been also playing obscene amounts of Mario Party since first playing it with Jon and Emily last Sunday. Vanessa made a really good chilli, and then we all sat down and played Mario Party. Vanessa was instantly hooked, and we've probably played it 10 times since.

No comments: