Thursday, February 23, 2006

Who's an idiot and has two thumbs? This guy!

I feel like such an idiot right now.

Yesterday, my glasses broke. They can't be fixed, so I need to get new ones. Luckily glasses here range from $40 to $100, so it's not such a big deal.
My piano teacher recommended a place in Kwangju where I guess she gets her glasses, so I came there today. That's a 1.5 hour bus ride.
Anyways, I got here, went to the place, had communication issues, of course, where the eye exam was followed by questions about my physical condition (not good) AND my glasses (broken).
The exam was clearly not going well, and they asked if I had my old glasses, because they could get the prescription from that. At which point I nearly jumped out the window, because I remembered that I had left them at home.
So, now I'm in a PC bang spending time for no reason just so that my trip here will not have been a total waste. Because I'll have to do it again tomorrow!

But I'm going to a different place, because their selection was less than exciting.

No comments: