Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Inactivity

Hello everyone!
I would like to apologize for the inactivity of late, I was at home in Canada, and my parents cancelled their internet. So I had nowhere to write in, and really, not much to write about.
But all that is changing!
I've been back in Korea for one week now, just started at a new school, and things are exciting out the wazoo. I'm getting internet tomorrow at home, so look for lots of updates to come in the near future.
Here's the short version:
  • The new school is great. It's no dream, but it's quite nice. And apparently, it is quite impossible to get fired from. Woohoo! Just kidding, not an issue.
  • The apartment is great. It might actually be bigger than the apartment that Jessie and I shared! I'm starting to get it a little bit personalized, which makes it feel a little more homey. I shared it for a week with the teacher that I was replacing, which was actually really nice, because I didn't feel quite so overwhelmed. He was an interesting guy, and he'll be hard to replace.
  • My arm hurts.

That's all for now.

No comments: