Tuesday, November 15, 2005

More pictures!

Here's Kim Man-woo. This is from the day that he was telling me about Korean popstars. He's holding a picture of his favourite, I think her name is Hong Soowa. He loves to stroke that picture! I wish I could say that the grade school writing on the board is his, but it's actually mine.
This is at the school festival. A lot of it was just karaoke, and here's a picture of one. In the background are two of my grade ones who decided to add an impromptu back-up dance. These guys are great, and both are very funny, even in english! I had a day off a while back, and I visited Jessie's school. This is the scene right after the end of classes. I was mobbed! It was a little crazy, especially with the fourth girl from the left, who didn't break her stare on me for about fifteen minutes straight. I would look away, talk to someone else, and then look back, and she would still be staring. Eyes wide open, like I was a bomb about to go off or something. It was pretty strange. According to her students, Jessie and I make a good couple. We babysat Sylvia's puppy the other night. Sylvia is an english teacher at the girl's high school, who introduced us to Robert, the other foreigner in Yeongam. She has an english name, but is Korean. Anyways, her dog, Maria, is basically the tiniest thing in the world. Not very playful, but entertaining nonetheless.

This is the kid who is constantly acting up in my grade three class. He's got some serious issues. I want to just kick him out of class, but some days I doubt that it would do any good.

No comments: