Monday, January 01, 2007

Photo walk - December 31st, 2006 - Part Trois


Here's Ryan standing on one of the many river crossing points. It's a very cool river. Not as cool as the matching camera bags though.


Here's a reflection of this bizarre store that is on the road that runs along the river. As near as I can tell, they sell "Crazy Rotating Things".


Here's a Korean couple and a beagle. One of the biggest dogs I have seen here actually being walked, aside from a huge sheepdog that I saw downtown last night. HUGE!


This nice lady let me take her picture! She sure is nice! and cute! What a cute lady! She gave me candy and information about Jehova's Witnesses. Cute!


Then we headed back up to street level, and I got this picture as we passed by the Circle Bridge yet again.

No comments: