Monday, January 01, 2007

Photo walk - December 31st, 2006 - Part Quatre (man, did I spell that right?)


Here's a river shot I missed. It's Ryan! yes, again.


Here's the crazy rotating thing store up close. Pretty crazy, eh?


Here's a random crap store. It's a normal hardware store, it just looks more random because the inventory spills out onto the street. Somehow, theft is not an issue.


A Korean Rocker Chick! They were setting up seats, so maybe she was performing, maybe just hanging out. Really, I only say chick because of the skirt, because a lot of the male rockers look exactly the same, make-up included. Anyways, you really only see this sort of this occasionally, so I consider myself lucky to have a photo. Well, occasionally with a guitar on the shoulder. Actually, pretty much every second kid looks like this after school/on the weekends. Lots of pride in their appearance and chosen style.

No comments: