Saturday, January 27, 2007

This coffee is merely a medium for communicating Bailey's

So, it's the weekend. In contrast to the hubbub of the last two weekend, this Saturday has started out rather slowly, and last night was spent (after a great dinner out with Brooke and Laurien) watching Troy with my cat sleeping on my belly.
I wanted to write about my cat. She doesn't scratch, and I can't help but be constantly amused by this. She'll use her claws when playing with toys, but not on me. They are sheathed, and all I get is pads. It's nice. She's a good cat.
Also, she's been really needy lately. I feel bad, because I've been working so much, and she hasn't gotten much attention. Every morning when I walk out of the room, she runs up and immediately and flips onto her back so that I will rub her stomach. If the bathroom is more urgent for me, she'll follow me in and roll on her back in front of me on the floor.
It's pretty endearing, which makes me think that she's a pretty smart cat.

Now, back to my coffee... wink wink

No comments: