Sunday, April 01, 2007

Good times

Hello everyone!
I just wanted to let you know that I am drunk in a hotel room in Jaenam (or something) at the cherry blossom festival and I am having a wicked time.
I mean, it's kind of like Chiang Mai was in Thailand. You come expecting a lot of new stuff, but then you realize that the night market is basically the same as the day market, except that it's darker. But it's all the same shit, just marked up a little higher because they know the tourists out.
But the city is beautiful and absolutely alive with blossoms on the sidewalks of every street, and the friends I am with mean that no matter what happens, the fact that soju only costs a dollar at the corner store means that good times are never too far away.
ANyways, I should get to bed. It's early, but the ones who were not oout drinking will want an early start.
And since the mood/alcohol level is just right, let me just say that I love everyone and that my life is awesome right now.

Morning after edit: We are in JiNam... I think. I didn't plan the trip, I just showed up and got on a bus. Still feelin' the love though.

Next day edit: I must have still been drunk, because I was actually in Jinhae. That's trouble.

1 comment:

Ms Parker said...

Yeah for drunk blogging!