Sunday, April 29, 2007

Dates... kiss time!

But she came back to Gwangju the next weekend as well, a day early to attend my Live Music Party. We went out on Friday night, and we wound up at Provence (of course). The highlight of the night? Apparently Ee MeCha thought that there wasn't enough happening, just a lot of laughing, so she and SeungJong turned out the lights and then yelled "Kiss Time!".
I don't know if I have ever been so red.

As you will discover, the last few weeks have been very busy. This entry was started a few weeks ago... and will be finished now, on May 28th, as I am riding in an express bus on the way home from Incheon International Airport near Seoul. Busy busy!

Then we headed back to the Windmill, and we wound up watching bad movies and late night TV until about 5 or so in the morning (I can't believe I watched The Saint again. I mean, you know you're really into something good when two people are willing to sit through that just to be together)... it came to be decision time, ie, stay or go, and I wound up staying. No nearly enough sleep though, considering I had the live music party the next night. We walked around a bit that afternoon, and I did a sneaky sneak down the stairs to avoid meeting other people in the elevator. hahaha, but now I can write about it, and it's okay... somehow. But it seemed too risque at the time. Man, blogs are weird.

No comments: