Thursday, February 08, 2007

The best reason to fight ever.

So I found out what the fight after class was about yesterday.
It is unbelievably cute, actually, I can't believe it.
So, HoHyun apparently pulled aside Puma Man yesterday because he noticed that Puma Man had a big crush on a girl in class. It wasn't a "Back off, she's mine!" type conversation, or anything like that. Apparently Ho Hyun thought that it was important to tell Puma Man that he should back off for the sake of his studies! Puma Man didn't take too kindly to the advice, and that is what started the whole thing.
So then Puma Man writes some insults on Ho Hyun's paper, which, while it wasn't told to me directly, I think were written specifically to show off how funny he could be, because I noticed that his crush spent more time than should be expected...

Anyways, I was told that this was all "very secret", and the story was related to me in hushed tones. So if anyone asks... you don't know anything.

No comments: