Tuesday, February 20, 2007

No Grade Nines

So, I have no grade nines today... and my grade eight attendance is getting a little spotty.
I have no idea why my grade nines are not here today... they were doing really well with their projects, rough copies were finished or started on time, but they were due yesterday, and I don't have a single one yet. It's really pissing me off...
I bought a mixer this week... it's pretty exciting, because it means that I'll be able to set my levels before I go to a performance. Also, I'll be able to control my looped vocals and my normal vocals separately. Luckily, my looper has three channels, so I'll be able to loop the vocals and mix them separately from the looped guitar...
That may not sound so cool, but trust me, it IS!
I had a good grade eight class today. That was good. We talked about the astronaut who was recently arrested. It was fun, and they seemed to enjoy it.
Michael is coming back tonight, and he's going to stay with me for a while. I'm pretty excited, he's a good guy. He's back a few weeks early before his new contract starts.

Anyways... I'm sleepy. Blog updating time is over.

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

i totally thought you meant a food mixer and it took me WAY too long to realise my mistake.