Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Dress Code

So, things just keep getting more and more comfortable around here.

Today I wore another golf shirt and some new ultra-lightweight pants. I have resolved to wear variations on this outfit for the remainder of the year.

I was a little concerned, because hey! That's pretty casual. Well, today my worried mind was put at ease.

Seated next to me is the tech/computers teacher. He is currently wearing a blue hawaiian t-shirt with red flowers all over it. Red and Pink flowers, actually. He's also wearing jeans.

Seated across the office is the new Korean teacher, who is wearing the same dress pants as every other day, but today with a creamy-yellow hawaiian shirt that he purchased in Jeju, which he apparently found to be so cool that it had to be the first thing I saw when I came into the office this morning. Seriously, he ran over, and held it out flat for me to look at when I got here.

The physed teacher is dressed in a golf shirt, like me.

So basically, I am going to pack all of my button-up shirts tonight.

It's 30 degrees! I should be dressing for golf!

No comments: