Monday, July 10, 2006

last classes

I had two last classes today.
I'm not feeling as sad as I had thought that I might, but I am actually feeling really happy in class. It's pretty pressure free, because it is the last one!
It was ncie that for once I could just concentrate on the ones who were participating without feeling too bad about it. Of course, they had the added incentive of CANDY! The participation was still limited to just a few girls, but I was pretty fine with that.
I got my pictures of the class, and then they headed out.
I think tomorrow wil be harder, because it is the grade ones, and they are the only group that I have taught for the entire year (well, except the boys, but most of them, except for those grade ones are a write-off, they have no drive at all...). They will be hard to say goodbye to, and they will actually understand that I am leaving for longer than the summer...
Oh man, Mr Lee's phone just rang, and his ringtone is STILL Disney's recording of Jingle Bells. Wow.

No comments: