Saturday, July 15, 2006

Middle school photos

Grade three girls.
More grade three girls
The staff at the boys' school. I never got a picture of the staff at the girls' school, I guess because I spent more time with this school, they always invited me to events and stuff. I only was invited to one event at the girls' school, but it was on an off-day (when I was at another school) and I forgot. I guess I was a bit of a jerk.
Class 3-1 at the boys' school.
Class 2-1, I think... I can't remember if it's 1 or 3. Anyways, these guys were the fun grade two class.
This was the grade 2-2 class. Man, these guys were so frustrating. There were a lot of hagwon kids, and kids who were smart but just would not say anything!
This is class 1-2. They were the ones who threw me the little party. They were so good, always. And they were so wound up that day, because they were full of candy and chips.

No comments: