Monday, October 24, 2005

Good News!

So, apparently I sound chronically depressed in this blog thing.
The truth is, the only time I usually get to write in it is when I am sitting around anyways. In other words, I am brooding, or sulking, or contemplating, and an idea worth writing about in my blog comes up.
Well not today! Today is good news!
I'm sick. Not horribly sick, but I have horrible, random symptoms that defy explanation. I have cold spells (probably a passing fever), coughing fits, very sore throat, stuffed nose. The most random and difficult to understand is the burping/hiccuping.
I'm fine if I just sit around and don't move much. But if I get up, roll over, or start doing something, I will be hit by a fit of hiccuping, with each hiccup followed by at least one burp. I don't know why. I really don't understand what could be causing this.
All the hiccuping has led to a headache, and a stiff neck from tensing my way through them.
But now, the good news.
My coteacher is awesome. I was just woken up from a nap when he came by to check on me. He brought me some bean and someting else cocktail in tetrapacks. Jessie says it tastes like soy milk, but I don't know, my nose is really plugged. He offered to take me to a doctor, but I thought I should wait until tomorrow, because I'd rather wait than take a chance on a doctor here, because I hear they may over-prescribe... I don't know.
Anyways, he is super-nice. I like him a lot.

See, it's not all depressing. w00t!

No comments: