Thursday, October 27, 2005

I almost forgot!

I almost forgot to mention the craziest part of my day.
At lunch, we had red soup. Red usually means hot. As per usual, there were big hunks of meat floating around in it. I don't know what it is, but Koreans in general have no idea how to cut up meat, preferring to cut randomly through bones rather than along them, meaning that every bite will involve biting bones, and if you're lucky, little bone chips that get mashed into your food leaving you with the choice to either swallow bone chips or spit everything out.
Anyways, the meat today was dog.
Wierd, eh?
It kind of tastes like the cutest bunnies.
"Play Club" is practicing next door right now. Unlike Jessie's group, they are doing a play in Korean, and they seem to want to be there. They are having a lot of fun by the sounds of it. I'm very excited to see them perform next week.
Cutest bunnies was definitely a good comparison.
Unfortunately, unlike Mr. Lee led me to believe, I felt no burning in my belly. Only delicious cuteness.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Ruff ruff! I'm Poochie, the rockin' dog!"

...Just a little Simpsons nostalgia for you. :)

Anonymous said...

WHAT?!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bridie