Thursday, December 08, 2005

More good news

Last night, Jessie and I practiced singing "Silent Night".
I am supposed to do one solo song next week at the UNESCO dinner, but Jessie is coming, and I would much rather do something with her.
I forget a lot just how beautiful her voice is. She doesn't sing nearly enough (in my opinion), in my opinion, and I am glad that she has decided to sing with me on Tuesday.
She has a real gift for finding harmonies. We ran through the song about five or ten times and it is really sounding beautiful. She kept changing things and asking which I liked better. I really have no ear for harmony, so all I hear is "right" or "not right". It all sounded right to me.
I think it will be really good. I am very excited about it.

That's all for now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Matt, is there any way you can record or video record you and Jessie singing Silent Night then e-mail it to us for Christmas. It would be a great gift. I agree with you that Jessie doesn't sing enough.
Ralph