Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Sure, it may be cheaper, but Seoul "bus" just doesn't sound as cool.

I had my last day of classes today. I didn't realize that that would hit me until I was leaving, and I got mobbed for goodbye handshakes, and one girl, who didn't pay attention all semester almost started crying. It was really nice, and I almost started crying too. It's hard, because there's no way I can communicate to the graduating grade threes that it's been nice... they don't understand when I try to say it! Oh well, I hope it's understood.

I'm going to Mokpo tonight to see King Kong with Rodrigo. I'm pretty excited, I think that it will be really good. It seems like such a spectacle, that even if the movie plot is no good (which it undoubtedly will be), it should still be interesting to watch.

Tomorrow I wil be heading to Seoul. I booked my tickets today on the train. I took the most expensive line (about $4 more), but it goes 300 kmk per hour! Cool!
Alright, that's it for now, I have to get stuff ready.

No comments: