Friday, April 28, 2006

Getting ready

Man, today was rough.
I was in such a bad mood... or maybe I was just irritable. I was making people stand (the recommended punishment) all the time, and I made one girl wash all the desktops in the class because I caught her writing on them.
I think it's because I'm going away for a week, and I literally just wanted to get through class. SO little complications became bigger, you know?
Well, then it was over, and I was happy. My coteacher took me downtown to add more minutes to my cellphone which is good. It'll be good to have two operational phones this week.
Why? Because Jessie's parents are coming! They e-mailed last night to let us know that they arrived safely, which is good. Tonight we are taking a train to Seoul to meet them.
After a great deal of fiasco with Jessie's coteacher putting off buying us the tickets until the last minute, today she delivered us tickets to the wrong station in Seoul. This woman is seriously incapable of getting anything right, apparently. Oh well... we have tickets. Luckily the station are on either side of our destination, so we're not too much farther off than we had planned on.
This afternoon, after charging up my cell phone, I returned and readied the apartment. We cleaned most of it last night... but then it got dirty again, somehow. That'll happen, I guess. I also got a haircut, which is good. It was getting too long.
I was just bringing down the garbage and recycling. It is absolutely beautiful out, weather wise. On the way back inside, a girl ran up to me, with a big girn on her face, and just punched me on the arm! I think she was one of the young kids I taught x and o's to a few weeks ago. I hope so, otherwise, it's a hate crime! hahaha.

Okay, I have to go! Gotta catch that bus to Seoul!

Have a good one, all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

somehow i doubt your hair could've been "too long" considering what it used to look like :)

-Jane