Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Shh! The teachers are sleeping!

Hey! What are you, crazy? Typing like that! It's so loud!
You! Use a ball-point pen! Your pencil scratching accross that page is enough to drive me batty!
Can you not see that I have my head down? Can you not see that my coworker, the vice-principal of our fine school is reclined in his leather chair, trying to sleep?!
The noise of your work is keeping them awake!
The least you could do is join us. I'm sure that even your loud snoring would be less disturbing (and possibly more soothingly rhythmic) than the clickety clack of the keyboard and the scritchety scratch of your pencil.
It's only two in the afternoon, and here you are working away as though it were midnight and the crazy foreigners below you were trying to sleep!

What are you, crazy?

Oh you're typing again... is that a blog?

No comments: