Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Little tiny visitors

So, for the last few days we've had these little kids rining our doorbell and harassing us for a chance to see our apartment.
It started a few days ago when a little girl asked me where I lived. Well, I'm not sure, but I think she said "Fifth floor" in Korean while pointing at me. I said "Aniyo (no), fourth floor (Sa Cheung)" which is very probably wrong.
A few minutes later, she and her freinds were knocking on our door.
We said no visiting, because the apartment was a bit of a sty. And there were 10 wine bottles on the table.
The next day, they came, but I had just skipped piano because of a headache, so I chased them off. Jessie got home a minutes later, and they came back. I was in bed, so Jessie got rid of them and told them they could visit "later".
When she got home, they were waiting. I cleaned up a bit last night, so the apartment looked pretty presentable (dishes aside). The kids came in right away, and were still here when I got home from piano.
I was in a hurry to order a pizza, so maybe I was a little less friendly than I would have normally been to them... they were jumping around, looking inside/under just about everything. They tried to pry open Jessie's laptop, which was pretty brutal, because they didn't bother to unhook the lock that hold the monitor down...
Anyways... here are some pictures of us and our little visitors.

They came back later, and just rang our doorbell and ran away. Then, they came back and did it again. Man, it pays to be nice! Oh well... it'll only take me hitting them once... haha. just kidding. Maybe we can finally get rid of all those free bottles of cider that come with our pizzas. We're up to about 13 now, I think!

No comments: