Wednesday, March 29, 2006

From the e-mail files: my exciting life.

Here's an e-mail that I recently sent to my mom:

I'm sitting in the staff room using Mr Lee's computer because I am bored out of my damned head.
Anyways... the vice principal is standing about thrity feet and I can hear him smacking that disgusting red bean paste filled bun that they tried to make me eat, but that I just hid under a couch cushion when they weren't looking.
Oh, now he's closer, but still smacking right out loud. He just swallowed... but he's still smacking!

Oh well... he's better than the old VP, he lets me go home when my classes are over rather than making me stay until five.

No wait, I take it back. STOP SMACKING!

Wish you were here... haha.


To understand the humour, you maybe have to know that the sound of smacking will actually drive my mom to do things like jump off a cliff or touch your hand with a hot spoon.

Here's an update sent only minutes later.

The guy the vice-principal was talking to while smacking just came over, tried to read what I was writing/reading on a website, then read "Englishee" off a text book spine, and said "You english teacher? English conversation teacher." Luckily, he answered his own question.

Then he said "Beautiful conversation teacher", and pointed to his nose.

Okay!

Man, I have an exciting life.


Yeah, the fun never stops.

No comments: