Friday, March 03, 2006

YESSS!

So, last night I could not sleep at all.
I went to bed around midnight (not even tired, probably due to the huge nap), and tossed and turned for about an hour. I felt bad, because I kept waking Jessie up, who was having issues of her own, apparently dreaming she was arguing with someone about how easy something was, based on her disjointed ramblings. So I woke up and had some hot milk, went back to bed, and tossed and turned until around two, I think, and then finally drifted off.
I woke up, and got ready, fully aware that I may be arriving to a school where my coteacher no longer worked, and I was not expected or even remembered.
I arrived, and I was not expected. I was remembered though, and my coteacher, who still works there came down to see me.
"We did not expect you today, you have no classes."
So, I just sat around for a while, and then I was brought to classes to introduce myself, even though I had taught all the "new"students last year in grade five (not to mention the two grade sixes who seem to have been held back).
Then, I was told I could go home, so I have been here since. I think I should catch up on sleep now, since I did not last night.
Good news though!
My coteacher at the elementary school who is awesome, is now a full time english teacher, which means that we will be teaching in the english lab, AND she will be my coteacher there, to deal with discipline issues! YESSS! So that is GREAT news.

No comments: