Monday, March 06, 2006

Walks

Last night I took a great walk around town.
It was really nice, weather wise, and it looks like it is a trend that will continue. It is supposed to be 18 right now, I don't know if it actually is, but that is stunning, either way.
I went after dark, which I think will be something that I am going to pursue a lot more often. It was so nice! It was like home, just with different smells. Forest all around (or fields) behind the building and no people at all. No kids sniggering, and no awkward run-ins with people from work where they feel that they should try to talk to me, even though we don't understand eachother.
ANd it's really nice at night. It kind of stunk, I guess because it is warm again (garbage/farms thawing) but other than that, it was really quiet and peaceful and exactly what I needed.

Maybe another one is in order for tonight.

No comments: