Monday, March 06, 2006

Sick Day

I woke up today with a really bad headache. I started getting ready, and put away the laundry from yesterday (casualties: one sweater). But I was just feeling so bad... I was just thinking that maybe I should call in sick when Jessie said "Why don't you call in sick if you aren't feeling well?"

That's been happening a lot lately. Yesterday, I was thinking "It's almost ten, I can't forget to watch that 'How Techies changed the world' show."
Just then Jessie said "What time is it?", and it turned out she was thinking the same thing.

Not the best example, but it keeps happening again and again...

"How Techies Changed the World" is hilarious, and if you liked Star Trek, you should watch it.It is the funniest thing. God bless William Shatner for having such an awesome, self-deprecating sense of humour.

No comments: