Thursday, March 30, 2006

Kill Bill

So as you may remember, this month Jessie and I have almost no bills.
But we did receive a building utilities bill, so I went to the banks where I usually go to pay it.
They wouldn't let me! I have no idea why (I don't speak Korean), but they kept pointing out the door, so I assumed they meant the other bank where I sometimes pay bills.
So I went there, and they wouldn't let me pay it either. They circled something, so I'm going to show my coteacher. I don't know what the words she circled mean (it doesn't mean room, bread, or beautiful, so I'm lost).
Anyways, it was embarassing, because I could tell that the teller was trying to enlist help in talking to me, and that meant that everyone aroud was hearing about how I didn't understand something that to them, was probably very simple.
Looking at the bill later, I noticed that it was for the period March 30 to April 30, which hasn't happened yet. So now I am really confused.

No comments: