Friday, March 03, 2006

So, "The Man With the Golden Gun" was filmed very near here in Ao Nang, so there are a lot of James Bond-themed things, including a tour of "James Bond Island" where the scenes with the assassin and Miss Goodnight were filmed. Anyways, by far the funniest was "Roger Moore Tailors".
On our horse-riding adventure, Happy, the foal of Jessie's Ping-pong took a liking to me, specifically the taste of me. He was continually biting me, and trying to eat my hat. Once he took a good nip on my shoulder, which actually hurt a lot.
This is one of the caves that we stopped in. It was huge, and full of stalactites/stalagmites.

Here is my mangy, mangy horse. There were tons of bare patches, and I felt bad, because I could feel how hot the horse was, and here he's carrying around this bug guy... poor thing.

Note to bootleggers everywhere: If you are downloading quotes from the internet to try to make your product seem more professional, please have a native speaker proofread it to ensure that you do not make a horrible, horrible mistake.

Bootleggers: please see previous blurb. The zebra wants to be a racing "horse". Not house.

No comments: